We will be opening our indoor dining from Monday 17th May 2021 for dine-in guests. All table reservations (Required) are to be made online only.
We will be opening our outdoor courtyard from Monday 12th April 2021 for dine-in guests. All table reservations (Required) are to be made online only.
As a precautionary measure, we are only opening up bookings 30 days in advance from the day of dining.
Our restaurant will be open for takeaway and delivery services for Lockdown 3.0 from Wednesday 20th January 2021.
All orders must be placed online only.
Our opening hours have been updated and are the same for our restaurant and takeaway business.
Order for collection from our website in Tier 3 and Lockdown 3.0 to receive a complimentary ‘Priority Access’ to table reservations once the restaurant is allowed to open again in Tier 2
- Contactless ordering at your table
- Online bookings only
- NHS Track and Trace compliant
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Glass partitions between bar and dining room
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1 in 1 out bathroom policy
- Socially distanced dining tables
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Extra cleaning with Microbe Shields on surfaces and touchpoints.
- Tables disinfected between guests
- Floors marked for social distancing