(Updated 19th Sept 2020)
During staff testing one of our part-time staff members has tested positive for COVID. We believe he did not contract this at Thali Tray. He did not come to work with symptoms or have direct contact with customers.
Following Public Health England’s advice, our remaining staff (despite negative test results) who have worked with the positive case now have to isolate for 14 days.
This makes it impossible to open our business to the public and have no choice but to close our doors.
Apologies for any inconvenience this will cause you but we have to prioritise the safety of our staff and customers over keeping the doors open.
We plead that every individual and business follow the guidelines (that hugely minimise transmission), however disruptive it may feel. Small independent businesses like ours won’t be around for long if we keep having to go through this.
We wish you all the best in these testing times.
Thali Tray will reopen on Thursday 1st October 2020.
(Updated 19th Aug 2020)
Our restaurant will be open for dine-in guests from 4th July with COVID-19 safe procedures and policies in place. Online booking will be required to enter the venue.
We are still taking orders for take-out for collection. Online orders only.
Our opening hours have been updated and are the same for our restaurant and takeaway business.
We will be participating in ‘Eat out to help out’ and will be open 7 days a week starting from Aug 3rd and closing on 31st Aug.
- Contactless ordering at your table
- Online bookings only
- NHS Track and Trace compliant
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Glass partitions between bar and dining room
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1 in 1 out bathroom policy
- Socially distanced dining tables
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Extra cleaning with Microbe Shields on surfaces and touchpoints.
- Tables disinfected between guests
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms